Invitation to Participate in Hindu Satsang's Virtual Cultural Program
Hindu Satsang's annual cultural program (on the occasion of Janmashtami, India's Independence Day, and Rakhi) is scheduled on August 22 (Sunday). Given the current pandemic conditions, we are hosting the program online just like our immensely successful Youth Fest program which was held in February 2021.
Please fill out the form (Google form link given below) if you would like to submit your video recording for this program. A compilation of submitted videos will be broadcasted over Zoom and YouTube on August 22, 2021 (Sunday). Your program's theme can be anything of your choice. It can be a dance performance, you can sing a song, recite a poem, play a musical instrument, skit, etc. Please try to keep it short, crisp, and as entertaining as possible for our audience.
Here is the link to submit your video:
The entries will be accepted on a 'first-come-first-served' basis, so send them ASAP. Your entries must be submitted by August 15, 2021. No entries will be considered after the due date.
Details in summary:
The deadline to submit your video: August 15, 2021
Cultural Program Broadcast Date: August 22, 2021
Time: from 10am to 12:30pm
Venue: Zoom / YouTube
Keep the following important points in mind :
1. One entry per participant/group.
2. Open to everyone - children and adults.
3. The duration of your video should not exceed 4 minutes (file size cannot exceed 10 MB.).
4. Must be HD(High Definition) recording, shot with good lighting and clear sound (most of the smartphones can record in HD).
5. While recording, keep your hands steady, or use a camera stand if you have one, so that your video isn't shaky.
If you have any questions, please contact Special Event coordinators:
Smt. Rashmi Gandhi (firstname.lastname@example.org / (630) 776-7826)
Smt. Renu Garg (email@example.com / (630) 329-6160).